Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jldf.co.uk
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

» info-western-union@barid.com aka Dr.Simon Bontus <mr.davidhassn24@cantv.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 am by Admin

PET ADOPTION SCAM!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PET ADOPTION SCAM!!

Post by albz3092 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 am

EVERYONE READ THIS! THIS IS IMPORTANT:
So heres the story: Me and my girlfriend found this FREE POMERANIAN here in the Philippines and thought it was a good deal, all we had to do was pay 8000 philippine pesos (or $2000) for shipping and handling...we were all game and STUPIDLY we sent the money even though we didnt think twice bout WHY THE HELL IS THE MONEY GOING TO CAMEROON...we just wanted the puppy of course. THEN a few hours after sending the money, some guy calls up saying "THERES A REFUNDABLE $1200 DOLLARS INSURANCE POLICY YOU MUST PAY"...this is where I started to get suspicious, because after we complained that we werent informed about the extra fee's the dude claims that the supposed "AIRTICKET" and "HANDLING FEE" was NON REFUNDABLE (the $200 i already sent)...after the guy realize I was no longer interested in the puppy he even asked me "How Much Money Do You Have Now To Offer"...this is where I really started paying attention, because if its the "Singapore Airlines Insurance Fee" were talking about, why are they haggling or trying to make some sort of deal with me right? I mean it should have been either you pay the fine or not, but for some reason they were willing to let me ship the dogs even if I had only had 1000 ($25) left in my wallet (literally that was all I had left)...So they started saying "We'll contact the dog owners in Singapore to pay the rest of the fee, just send us whatever money you can" and shiz...UNFORTUNATELY my desire and greed for a free puppy got the better of me and I ended up borrowing PHP5000 $120 dollars from my girlfriend and sending it to them hoping maybe that was enough to get the dogs...After that I never heard from them again...Until Tonight.

A few days ago, out of depression and sadness I posted the scammers WESTERN UNION account name and email on Fraudwatchers.org so MAYBE as to help AVOID other people falling for scams like me...and TONIGHT, I get an Email from THE SCAMMERS THEMSELVES THREATENING ME SAYING THEYLL EXPOSE ME AS A SCAMMER! They gave me 2 days to bring down my post...what they dont know is that THEY DONT HAVE INFO ON ME BECAUSE THE INFO THEY HAVE ISNT MINE! So if your reading this you good for nothing scammer BRING IT ON, ILL BE SURE TO EXPOSE YOU ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN. Bellow is the email threat they sent me, their email address, their western union name i sent the money to and the phone number they used...Im also currently trying to contact the US Embassy in Cameroon to file a report....God bless Everyone.

Scammers Email Address: pets-relocation@live.com
The Email:
BE CAREFUL THIS IS A WARNING REMOVE WHAT EVER POST YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM IF NOT WE ARE GOING TO HOST YOUR NAMES AND WELL AS YOUR ADDRESS IN THE SAME FORUM TOO FOR SCAMS AND IN OTHER FORUMS WE ARE GIVEN YOU 2 DAYS IF THAT POST IS NOT REMOVE THEN WE HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TAKE OUR MAJORS AND ALSO PUT YOUR NAMES UP FOR SCAM
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162857
2 February 2013, 16:38
albz3092

Newest Scammer
Hey guys...unfortunately I've JUST been scammed (as in literallly a few hours ago) by the same scams on this page...I wish I had seen it sooner, but whats done is done. I'll just put up his/her details here hopefully to avoid further scams.

NAMES------------------------------ ARREYMBO FRANCIS MBOH

COUNTRY-----------------------------CAMEROON

CITY.....................................................BUE A

ZIP-CODE.......................................00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION-------------------WHO?

Also the person I found the add from was
GLORIANA AVENDANO, she was selling POMERANIANS from SINGAPORE....

Good Luck Everyone
Reply With Quotea

Scammers Number Used to Contact Us: +237 9322 6598

albz3092
New to this site

Back to top Go down

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Post by albz3092 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 am

Oh yeah the scammer only has info on my girlfriend but not me So if You see anyone or anything saying that Lynette Pinon is a scammer IT IS NOT TRUE, whoever posted the accusation IS THE SCAMMER! THANK YOU!!

albz3092
New to this site

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top