Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jldf.co.uk
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

» info-western-union@barid.com aka Dr.Simon Bontus <mr.davidhassn24@cantv.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 am by Admin

Raphael Kumba <raphaelkumba@yahoo.co.jp>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raphael Kumba <raphaelkumba@yahoo.co.jp>

Post by onlinefraudsters on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:09 am

Investment letter From Raphael Kumba
08 Bd Roume 07 Bp 1185 Abijan 07 Ivory Coas Abidjan 
,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE.

Good day,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you .after verification through the help of our country chamber of commerce and industry. I got contact from the International web site directory how investment opportunities move in your country . I prayed over it and selected if God will lead me to a God fearing person in your country , due to what my mind told me if i can see  a reputable and trust person I can expose my ordeal to and do business with. So I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am
Raphael Kumba and my only sister Juliet Kumba, the only son and daughter of late Mr and Mrs Egobah Kumba. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, before he was poisoned to death by his business associate in southern sudan on one of their outing to discus on a business deal to enable him inherit my father wealthy

When my mother died on the 16th August 2002, my father took me special because I am the only child and motherless. Before the death of my father on 5th June 2012 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $7.500.000 (seven million, five hundred thousand US dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only child for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He explained to me that he makes this funds in oil deal in
southern sudan,Also it was because of this wealth he and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had, that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To receive the money for me in your account by providing a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a boy of 17 years and I do not have business experience.
3) To help me come over to your country as soon as the money is transferred to your account so that we will continue our education and a new life.

I am willing to give you 20% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. Anticipating to hear from you quick please. Thanks
and God Bless.

yours faithfully
Master
Raphael Kumba
onlinefraudsters
Master Scambuster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top