Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jldf.co.uk
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

» info-western-union@barid.com aka Dr.Simon Bontus <mr.davidhassn24@cantv.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 am by Admin

Lt General Andrew Uwe <Dmoore567820@aol.jp>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lt General Andrew Uwe <Dmoore567820@aol.jp>

Post by The Doctor on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 am

THE PRESIDENCY

Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

Direct Security Lines? +234-8037780794, +234-8038739243

Email :(Lt_generalandrewuwe@hotmail.com)

Presidential Foreign payment allocation security code (786PRFGN)

SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

Attn: Fund Beneficiary

I am Lt. General Andrew Uwe , National Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan of Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that the

contract review panel have just concluded  seating in Abuja yesterday being 20th of December 2013  and your name was among contractors / inheritors to

benefit from government approved new  Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This review Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract and

inheritance claims of both local and international, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the negative effects has eaten deep into the Economy of our dear

country Nigeria . Disregard any replica of this message without the presidential allocation code as stated above.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract / inheritance profile is still reflecting in our central computeronic presidential system as an

unpaid contract / inheritance during the executive auditing excise conducted through the various arms of government. Your payment file was forwarded to my

office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped

further payment through bank to bank transfer, payment by draft or ATM except on some special instructions, the reason behind such decision was due to

foreign beneficiary numerous petitions to United Nations, FBI, CIA and international police against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of foreign funds

to different accounts.

In this regards, we are going to release your foreign part payment of 9.6 Million USD through legal diplomatic security

delivery, I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The funds are coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic

nylon and padded with machine approved for hitch free delivery of your consignment to your designation without interference by relevant authorities. Please

you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free with proof fund from concerned authorities. The boxes are coming with Diplomatic

agents who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as,

international Passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with it. He will call you immediately

he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for

security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.Call me on my direct

phone lines +234-8037780794, +234-8038739243

)

Email: (Lt_generalandrewuwe@hotmail.com)

I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate, which will make it pass every

custom Check points all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this

message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you.

Call me immediately.

1) YOUR FULL NAME

2) PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3) ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

4) YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCPATION

5) A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

Lt General Andrew Uwe

National Security Adviser to the President

Federal Republic of Nigeria

Direct Security Lines? +234-8037780794, +234-8038739243