Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jldf.co.uk
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

» info-western-union@barid.com aka Dr.Simon Bontus <mr.davidhassn24@cantv.net>
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 am by Admin

electronicsstoreltd200@gmail.com - Phone scam on quickr.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

electronicsstoreltd200@gmail.com - Phone scam on quickr.com

Post by Jason on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

after seeing an AD on www.quickr.com regards promo offer on mobile phones buy 2 units get 1 unit free @ 16000/=INR original sealed packed unlocked sim free and inclusive of all taxes and duties free shipment at ur door steps contact email: electronicsstoreltd200@gmail.com . that we mailed and hav the quotation sent by Sr. sales manager Mahad Ala of Trade art distribution ltd 69,great hampton street birmingham west midland. we placed order for 1 promo offer via mail. i recd reply and they requested to deposit 32000/=INR in the personal name and i deposited cash and sent the copy of deposit slip to Mr ala. next day he mailed me that the shipping co is not accepting to book 1 promo offer & u hav to buy 2 promo it means total 6 units and advised me to deposit Rs.32000/= in the a/c provided by him , i did. after a gap of 2/3 days he called me by tel. & sent a mail that by a great mistake the despatch dept packed and shipped total 11 units and u hav to pay further 40000/=INR. i refused to accept the proposal and told him to refund my amount. he refused to refund the amount and insisted me to deposit d amont tomorow and get d consignment day after tomorow as the consignment is in transit. i on good faith deposited d amount but on d day of delivery i recd a call from the agent Mr Daniel more of EMSLOGISTICS CO LTD to deposit Rs.20000/= for clearing charges,30000/= for custom duty,17000/= for import licence. that after paying all d amount d goods were supposed to reach my destination same day of deposit. but after a gap of 2/3 days they started blackmailing me and they asked to deposit further 24000/=as delay charges. now i refused to pay any more i told them send my goods 1st whatever ur charges are i will pay C.O.D. they straight cut told me either deposit or forget the goods. as i have already invested 2.0.lacs i deposited d above amount they asked for with a promis by them that there will no more demand and u will get the goods by evening. but i wont got. after my repeated calls to uk and mails they wont respond me. further after a gap of 8/10 days they told me to deposit rs 24000/= for delivery man charges. i requested for compromise they agreed at 15000/= to get the goods. i did. but the situation remains same. for payment either Mr mercus clling by tel. after that mahad ala demands. i was totally confused by them and i was confiemed that they r cheating me. after a gap of long period mercus brown mail me to deposit further 12000/= to get d goods within 2 hrs of depositing i with a hope that after depositing the same i will get my consignment and my money will not be on bad debt. i deposited on the same day but a period of more than 2 weeks passes away but i wont get and it was shocking also that with repeated calls and mails to the boss mr.steve , mr brown mahad ala nobody is responding. now u think were is my fault i hav on good faith going only depositing and depositing and got nothing. i hav all d copies of mail if u want i will send all the mails and i reqest u to go all through the mails and show me any single fault of me. i hav deposited more than doubles money as per their orders & terms n conditon. now i request u to please ADVISE me how to recover my money or consignment

All listed websites are reported to the SOCA (Serious Organized Crime Agency - UK).

Incorrectly posted sites will be removed on request subject to inspection of content
http://fraud.forumotion.eu
Jason
Master Scambuster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top